Interested in hearing about or have questions about the proposed new district math curriculum? Prospect’s PTSA is hosting an information session on our district’s proposed new math curriculum.
April 11, 2017 PTSA meeting & math curriculum presentation in ROOM 30:
6:30pm-7:15pm PTSA regular meeting
- Welcome and Introductions
- Secretary’s minutes (motion to approve minutes; second the motion; all those in favor; minutes are approved)
- Student Council’s Report
- Principal’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Report
- Education awards
- Scholarship applications.
- Committee needs to read and vote on scholarships.
- How many scholarships and how much should we give
- Teacher appreciation luncheon preparation for Friday, May 12th – need help!
- International week – need to purchase gift cards for event – no request for gift cards
- Senior breakfast – need some parents of seniors to help – ask grad night committee.
- Screenagers Presentation after May PTSA meeting.
- Need to sign contract
- Invite CUHSD schools /middle school Home and School Clubs
- Next meeting, Tuesday, May 9, 2017 –
- Moved to May 10th? Is staff lounge available?
- Start Time? 6:30 to 7:15
- Movie: 7:30 to 8:40?
7:30pm-8:15pm Math Curriculum Presentation and Questions by CUHSD Director of Curriculum and Instruction Jivan Dhaliwal
The CUHSD board will vote on this on April 20th, please attend if interested!
Also find information about Math Curriculum at http://cpm.org/