Student Handbook 2018-19
Almost all of the questions you have about how Prospect works you can find here: class schedules, school policies, frequently asked questions such as what is study hall and a lot more. Have a question? Start here first!
Parent-Student Math Website Resources
These are website that Mr. Chang, our Math Department Chair and other Prospect Math Teachers use with students to supplement our new curriculum. You may find these helpful assisting in your student:
- Desmos – https://teacher.desmos.com/
- Geogebra – https://www.geogebra.org/
- Quizlet – https://quizlet.com/latest
- Kahoot – https://kahoot.com/explore-games/
- Khan academy – https://www.khanacademy.org/coach/dashboard
Previous Parent Education Night Resources:
- Screenagers: Growing Up in the Digital Age
- PTSA 2017 got-college QA Night for Parents power point PHS March 20 2017
- Got College April 2017 Newsletter with information about wait-lists, engineering programs at liberal arts colleges, “hidden gem” campuses on the west coast, social media use in the admissions process.