Open PTSA Opportunities
- Treasurer – Open for 2018-19 – come learn the job now!
- Responsible for accounting of PTSA monies
- Issues reimbursement checks
- Deposits money
- Prepares monthly budget reports
- Hospitality – Open now!
- Help us roll out the welcome mat to parents, teachers, students and staff.
- Coordinates the volunteers who provide refreshments for various functions, e.g. back to school night, senior awards, open house, teacher appreciation lunch throughout the school year
- Open House Coordinator
- Creates fliers and information which are distributed to feeder schools
- Recruits parent and student volunteers to lad tours at Open House
- Coordinates with hospitality for refreshments
- Moreland and DCS Reps (EDS filled)
- Liaison between main feeder middle schools and Prospect parents
- Senior Scholarships
- Publicizes annual PTSA senior scholarship opportunities to seniors
- Recruits and chairs parent volunteer selection panel
- Covers all related paperwork
- Mini-grant/Donation Drive Coordinator
We are also looking for help in these areas too:
Main Office help
Homecoming Decoration Committee
Attendance Office help
CONTACT, Cathie Watson-Short, President@ProspectPTSA.org and she will get you started!