An easy way to support your school without spending your own money is through these programs:
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Prospect High School every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to AHS!
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select Prospect High School as the charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. It will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to PHS!
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Sign Up for eScrip:
1. Log onto www.eScrip.com.
2. Enter the Prospect High School or PHS I.D: 137613021
3. Register your debit and credit cards
4. Shop at eScrip merchants, restaurants or online mall
5. Prospect HS Earns each time you shop with your registered cards via the various and corporate programs. These organizations will donate to us a percentage of what you spend with them.
Sign Up for Benefit Mobile
1. Download the Benefit Mobile App – Go to BenefitMobile.com on the App Store or Google Play Stores.
2. Raise money for PTSA through shopping you already do AND you can use your credit card!