Wednesday, February 26th, 6:30-8:30pm Room TBA
Given by Amy Bencomo, Prospect College & Career Specialist
Planning for college begins well before a student’s senior year of high school. This presentation is for anyone who wants a strong overview of what to expect during the college application process so that you and your student’s personal journey is enjoyable (or at least less stressful!).
Topics will include:
- Planning for academics in high school, testing, extra-curricular activities
- How to target “fit” colleges and what that truly means
- Strategies for application submissions – including how to write application essays
- Financial planning, and what that really means
- Your role and responsibility as the applicant and where parents and support resources fit in
- Tips for managing stress!