2023-2024 PTSA Goal:
Build our Prospect Panther Community
The Prospect PTSA is a partnership of our Parents, Teachers, Students, Staff and community devoted to the educational and social/emotional success of all of our students. We do this through supporting student programs/events/scholarships, and parent educational speakers, as well as providing opportunities to come together to learn how to support our teens and our school. Successful schools have strong community support and our goal is to make every Prospect student’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering our families and community to advocate for all of our teens.
We start this year with many fresh new things! We look forward to working with our Principal, Markus Autrey and his Staff to build up our Panther Community! JOIN OUR PRIDE!!!
The Prospect PTSA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which means that all contributions are tax deductible.
Prospect High School PTSA
18900 Prospect Road
Saratoga, CA 95070
Tax id number 23-7184788
The Prospect PTSA operates under the California State PTA. The Mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families. The California State PTSA Purpose is:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community
- To raise the standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
California PTA Website: capta.org/